[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″ fb_built=”1″ _i=”0″ _address=”0″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” _i=”0″ _address=”0.0″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” _i=”0″ _address=”0.0.0″ custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.27.1″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″ _i=”0″ _address=”0.0.0.0″]
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our system by the second section of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your navigation options to be done that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are outside our website, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or only some of them may be installed.
You can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or through email to registered Users.